Search results

1. nyplumma

Flush TV

FLUSH TV: http://flushtv.blogspot.com/ Ya gotta love people with a sense of humor :>)
  2. nyplumma

toto vs. kohler toilets

Re: Toto versus Kohler I have to agree. Our company switched over to Toto 3-4 years ago. It's all we install now. Commercial or Residential. We gave up on anything Kohler a while ago and started using American Standard because we could get them cheap. But we had too many call backs due to...
  3. nyplumma

Acceptable Exterior Chimneys?

4. nyplumma

Shark bite

Re: Sharkbite I've used Shark bite fittings on both potable water and on heat. Neither have ever leaked on me. I'd use them in a tight place anytime for sure. They are especially helpful when your transitioning from say PEX to copper or CPVC to PEX, etc. Remember, if you're using them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks