Search results

1. bakchoi

How can I remove this nut to install my new fill valve?

Thanks. It seems the flush is now a little weaker than it used to and sounds weaker too. Normally the flush is louder. What could cause this? Hope it's not a placebo thing. Is that flapper closing too early? All the parts are 7 years old except the fill valve that I just replaced. Edit: I just...
  2. bakchoi

Yes it was on super tight can't remove by hand. It was installed 7 years ago. So I ended up buying this tool for $10 and loosened it easily. Also adjusted the flow speed so the bowl fills up at about same amount of time it takes the tank to fill up. The Korky came with a new cone washer and...
  3. bakchoi

Hello, my Toto Ultramax has a problem with the fill valve. I took a video here so I went out to Lowes and bought a Korky universal but having trouble removing this nut. The left side has this piece blocking so I can't fit a wrench and I already tried channel locks it just keeps slipping. Any...
  4. bakchoi

where can i find the model # on my toto toilet?

I told my builder to order and install 5 MS854114S toto ultramax in my new house. I've checked under the lid and i don't see the GMAX, i see POWER GRAVITY. I can't find the model number in the tank anywhere, it has these numbers but none of them look like model numbers. IS it hidden somewhere?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks