Search results

1. FrankPlumber

Which brand of electrical panel?

I'm building a new home and I'm wondering about the brand of electrical panel ( Siemens, GE, etc ). Any suggestions? Thanks
  2. FrankPlumber

2 easy one with a picture!

Hello! I've got to easy questions and you can refer to the picture in attachment. For a toilet, do I need to put a 12'’ pipe above the T to reduce the high pressure or nothing is ok? To reduce the high pressure, I put a 12'’ pipe above the T as you can see up on the picture. For the...
  3. FrankPlumber

Easy question about T fitting for Pex!

I was wondering is the water supply line can enter any of the 3 holes of a T fitting??? Thanks
  4. FrankPlumber

3 easy questions!

Hello! I have 3 easy questions for you : 1. The 4 inches stack is often behind the water closet which means the elbow underneath the toilet goes toward the back of the toilet. Can the elbow go in any direction example side, front??? 2. When the 3'' pipe of the toilet runs at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks