Search results

1. plumbnut

Sanitary Tee on Back in DWV

Thanks for clearing up that little mystery - it just goes to show even a great illustration can be problematic to a novice such as myself.
  2. plumbnut

Thanks Markts30, That is a really nice set of graphics and it makes things real clear - the only question it brings up is the green arrow pointing to the "Y" and fitting - do I have the wrong one on the 3" drain/vent stack? Steven Harrison.
  3. plumbnut

Thanks Patrick88 and Terry - I'll post a new pic once I redo it tomorrow.
  4. plumbnut

Thanks for the comment HJ - the other runs are revents for the washing machine and a utility sink (ell at right end will stub out to p-trap on the utility sink). I am new to plumbing and decided to try to vent all traps rather than rely on proximity to a main or secondary vent stack...
  5. plumbnut

Thanks for your advice Grumpyplumber. Looking at your picture, I gotta say, you look a lot like Walter Mathau.
  6. plumbnut

Thanks for the answer and explanation Terry. That helps alot. Grumpy, I'm at the beach in Alabama - definitely not looking for any plumbers or anybody else in California.
  7. plumbnut

I have read that a san. tee must be installed with the main run in the vertical postion. I read this after I installed the 2" sanitary tees shown in the attached picture. If these are not right, what do I need to replace them with? Also, the washing machine stand pipe is causing me grief. I...
  8. plumbnut

Double Wye for Back to Back Tolets?

Pics of Double Wye Back to Back W Closet Plumbing Here is a photo of my back to back water closet arrangement. I had to work around 12" deep floor trusses. Please advise if the double wye won't meet the IRC code when used this way. Thanks all.
  9. plumbnut

Thanks Patrick88, I will take a picture and post it this afternoon. I have trouble describing plumbing details.
  10. plumbnut

Double Wye for Back to Back Toilets? I a home owner doing my own plumbing of back to back toilets - can I use a 3" double wye with 45 degree ells with a 3" by 4" ell which then has approximately 12" of 4" pipe going up through the second floor to the toilet flange? I read in the IRC that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks