Search results

1. J

Nordyne furnace cycling on and off

I have a Nordyne condensing gas furnace that cycles on and off while trying to reach the temperature that I set at the thermostat. For example, when the room temperature is at 62 and I increase the thermostat temperature to 68, the furnace will kick on and then it will turn off after a short...
  2. J

Maytag Gas Condensing Furnace

I have a Maytag condensing furnace (model type RC100) that seems to turn on and off frequently (every 1-2 min) while it is in a heating cycle. This causes the temperature in the house to rise slowly so that it takes 30 - 45 min to go from 62 to 68 degrees. Is it normal to go on and off so...
  3. J

Solder particles in water?

I purchased a newly constructed home 15 months ago and have had an on-going issue of having dark gray/greenish particles come from both the hot and cold water lines. I've had the local water authority test the water and all parameters are within limits, but their analysis showed a tin level...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks