Search results

1. S

Question about placement of water line

Thanks for the input. Everyone I talk to at my local plumbing supply stores says the pipe with certainly withstand any leaching urine from the animals, but nobody knows about the o-ring seal in the pipes. It is a water main, so I guess it's really not approved for anything other than a water...
  2. S

This is not a pole barn. It will have a footer and block foundation walls. I can move the proposed barn site about 10 feet to get it off the line. It will put one corner of the site a little lower than I would want (right now every corner is really even, if I move it one corner drops about 16...
  3. S

I am building a barn within the next month. Unfortunately the location I have picked puts the barn partially on top of my 2 inch water main that goes to my main residence. The line is at least 3 feet deep (probably 4 feet if I remember correctly). I do not think there is any danger of hitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks