Search results

1. N

Experience with Carlin EZ gas burner

Thinking bout installing the Carlin EZ gas conversion in my oil fired Weil Mclain wgo 3 boiler. Curious if anybody has used the Carlin EZ and their thoughts. Thanks
  2. N

Venting the kitchen sink

Thanks all. Rather than running the vent under the window & inside the back of the base cab, like before, I'm just going to use the aav. Can't go up Terry cuz of the window in front of the sink.
  3. N

Venting the kitchen sink

About to close up the last wall on the kitchen remodel and have a question. Does the kitchen sink, by code, have to be vented if my trap is within 4' of the 4" stack? I'm dealing with 3 options here. 1. The original set up, stack in wall at the corner. The vent line running out the wall just...
  4. N

Is this OK?

OK thanks. Let me ask this. Should I continue with a double wye at the bottom of the stack for my washer and ejector? Would like to run the washer drain under the window and shoot up just to the left of the washer. The ejector I would like to run in the same maner. The ejector will sit in...
  5. N

Is this OK?

My distance between bath to lav will be 70" just shy of 6'. What's a dandy? Also my wc is going to sit a foot or so from the stack. What is the differnce between a closet ell and a 90? Going to use 4" from wc to stack Thanks
  6. N

Is this OK?

Man I'm burnt out and my head aint on straight. Between work(prepping for a 1 million ammonia retrofit that hasn't started but has to be completed by Dec 31) and remod I'm all over. Meant to draw the tee wye like Patrick said but was thinking wye. Then wondering why now everyone is saying...
  7. N

1910 Kitchen issues

Well I'm not a plumber so I'll keep my thoughts to myself but I'm sure there are a few as with me wondering what the diagonal pipe terminates into down in Hades.
  8. N

Is this OK?

The stack vents to roof if that makes any difference. Also could I use the vent for the shower (dotted line) for the laundry and leave 2" run for the bath and lav as is? Will be useing a separate vent for the ejector pump so that is ruled out. thanks
  9. N

Is this OK?

CAD it's not but you should get the idea. This is what the first floor fixtures will look like. No second floor. not shown but in the basement will be a laundry tray and ejector pump for the utility sink. I have a question bout the bath vent. The dotted line behing the bath is the vent I...
  10. N

How should I lay this stack out?

Never said I didn't believe you bro. Was at Webb today picking up supplies for work and while there priced out a pump for the cellar sink and got to talking with the counter guy, yes I know the counter guy, but anyway that's where I heard that from. I apprecitate your help and info and will...
  11. N

Well should I have the 4x4 tee wye downstream of the sinks & bath, towards the bottom of the stack, and tie my sinks in above this. Also is it ok to use tee wye's on a vertical drain line? Was told you could only use them on the horizontal lines.
  12. N

Not asking how to re do it just for a lay out suggestion. I'm more than capable of soldering, welding, glueing and threading pipe. I work in the ammonia refrigeration trade. Just want to lay this out right the first time and close up my walls and finish this project.
  13. N

Where on the stack should I tie the 4x4 tee wye in? It was originaly up at the top and sinks and shower tieing in below, but was under the impression that was not code. It would sure look better up top rather than at the bottom with another 4" dropping down from the closet flange and running...
  14. N

Doing a kithcen and bath remodel and have removed all the cast but have left the 4" cast vent line up to the roof, it's in the bathroom wall directly above the 4" pvc shown. This is a small 2 story with all plumbing on the first floor. The vents for the lav, kitchen sink and shower are already...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks