Search results

1. GlobalTerrain

Wet basement ... landscaping

The other day my basement got very wet, ruined the carpet and padding in the finished area. The unfinished area, bathroom and HVAC room still bone dry. The water is definitely coming up through the floor in a few spots (hydrostatic pressure). There are no visible cracks and only one spot...
  2. GlobalTerrain

Dishwasher leak, is it an air-gap issue?

Greetings, (my first post) Trying to save some money and want to fix this myself, hope someone can help, thanks in advance. The dishwasher came installed in my new home (8yrs ago), my earliest memory of trying to use it, it leaked onto the floor. There's just the two of us, so we only...
  3. GlobalTerrain

Need help replacing shower drain base

Greetings, this is my first ever post here. I am replacing my upstairs master shower (36"x36"). I've removed the walls, cleaned the mold (original issue- green board failed), and replaced the insulation. I removed the shower pan, had to drill and chisel is out. Now I have what's left of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks