Search results

1. MoenMan

Moen faucet repair ??

There are 2 inner o-rings and 2 outer o-rings and 2 larger grommets on the bottom, all need to be replaced. Part #92451 will do the trick, or call moen @ 1-88-289-6636 and tell them you need a repair kit for a 1225, or just ask for a 1225, it's easier than replacing all the o-rings, and it...
  2. MoenMan

Moen Posi-Temp,No water pressure on hot side in shower

It's a Moen Posi Temp 3570 with built in stops, you know to replace the cartridge. Call us today @ 1-800-289-6636 and ask for a 1222B Cartridge.
  3. MoenMan

Hand held Shower recommendation?

Or call us 800-BUY-MOEN
  4. MoenMan

Hand held Shower recommendation?

It's required by Plumbers Code that you have that in there, but, Moen has a very durable steel coiled hose or a polymere braided hose depending on which model you purchase, and the flow restricter can be removed from the hand held alone. Although not advised. How big is your hot water tank...
  5. MoenMan

Delta "thermostatic" worth it?

Of course I will have to disagree on the Delta, it's not that I dislike them in any way, it's just the potential problems you will run into are much more present in Delta thermostatic valves. Stay away from Kohler whatever you do I will say that. If your going for cost wise then yes Delta is...
  6. MoenMan

Delta "thermostatic" worth it?

It is worth it but it's not worth it to buy Delta. Are you setting up some sort of Verticle Spa what are you wanting this shower to do? You just want to be able to have temperature and volume control? You want a hand held or body sprays?
  7. MoenMan

Leaking Moen Bathtub Spout Diverter

Should have called Moen, they would have replaced it for free, and you just need a new diverter cup seal part #101237 @ www.moen.com
  8. MoenMan

Moen - low faucet pressure

You have he 1h version or the 2h version? And I know if it's a Vestige it has to have a side sprayer.......have you checked the pressure of water coming out of the side sprayer when the faucet handle(s) are turned all the way on? If you get good flow from your side sprayer then your diverter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks