Search results

1. K

Sporadic No Water Well Problems

Thanks for the replies. We would prefer to keep our well - we get between 30-50 psi flow - the water tastes great and so we are leaning toward the submersible pump. I am going to get another quote or two - but we need to do this quickly as my tenants are starting to get annoyed by the inconvenience.
  2. K

Thanks Patrick This is really a dilemna - My water guy came to the house this am and reprimed the pump - he thinks that the tenants are using too much water at the same time - I checked with them and the only water used yesterday morning was 4 showers - no washing machine and no dishwasher...
  3. K

I have an artesian well with a jet pump - has been working fine. Also have a water softener system - again working fine. Now, all of a sudden, the water is dropping so low that we are losing the prime on the well pump and we have had this happen 3 times in the last couple of months. Have checked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks