Search results

1. W

question on conduit fill limitations

thanks jw and bob. jw, the part mentioned about needing the pipe outside the house--only--is exactly what i was trying to convey/say. the conduit will only span the 4ft lengths plus a little to feed through the concrete. im sorry for the error; thanks for the clarification. thank you to all for...
  2. W

it runs from the main breaker outside for four feet then under the house. it then comes out again for another four feet. as per code it regulates the need for a conduit while running any span 'outside' the house
  3. W

its rated thhn/thwn the run will go under my house and attach on the joists by way of clamps. it is dry under my ouse but i spoke with the code inspector in my town and he said thhn/thwn should be fine. thank you bob for clarifying. i ran the math the same way you did and the number being dead...
  4. W

i've used your forum posts for answering every question but this one; so ive had to create a membership to ask this one. thank you so much for all the useful information. the professionalism displayed on this website is wonderful. its nice to see. but now to the question... ive searched the nec...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks