Search results

1. L

Septic vent?

Having dealt with slow toilets after heavy rains over the 25 years in this home, something came to me today. After heavy rains last nite, my sink was gurgling when I took my shower. Having company planned for the weekend, and it being several years since having the tank pumped anyway, I had the...
  2. L

Can PVC be glued to ABS?

In a project to relocate my WC flange for a new toilet, my old piping is ABS and only PVC and CPVC is readily available locally. I cannot get a good answer here as to whether I can successfully (using a multi-purpose solvent and glue) glue PVC to my old ABS. Since the joint is located between...
  3. L

Round vs Elongated

You might check the dimensions of the seat/lid. Some brands/models have bigger openings, both side to side as well as front to rear, just learned that the hard way with the first seat I bought for my new elongated toilet. It seemed no better than my round old one till I returned the seat I had...
  4. L

Best bathtub

I thought about an enameled steel tub also, untill I started looking at them at Home Depot and Lowes and noticed just how chipped up the edges were on the ones on display. Figured if they were that easy to damage just putting up on display, then getting one to my upstairs bath was going to be risky.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks