Search results

1. M

Accidentally drilled hole in PVC pipe

Hate to say it I hate to say it but, in all my years of working on the houses I have tried everything from crawling in tight spaces, to putting band aid fixes, all to avoid cutting into a drywall. You know what I found in the end? It’s not worth it! Cut yourself nice size hole, using...
  2. M

Leak detection

I was asking about gooey stuff that looked yellow to me. Is there a diff between yellow and white plumber's putty? I always thought it was yellow contained Teflon and that's how U could tell it apart, but I have white stuff and it says "... with Teflon". Again, Thanks for all the replies.
  3. M

Leak detection

Thanks for info, how about this then? Thanks for your help. So I used joint compound and it said that it had teflon but its white, I've seen the one used on my existing house (only 2 years old) was yellow, what's that all about? Also, since I did put 100psi on the valves, I used all ball...
  4. M

Leak detection

Hi all, I'm building an addition to my house with extensive natural gas piping for furnaces, pool, drier & BBQ. I've installed a bunch of black pipe, closed all my valves, pressurized the system and guess what... Yea, you guessed it, I've got a leak. I found and fixed couple on few fittings...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks