Search results

1. G

Rear outlet toilet splash problem

Pictures Sorry, no pictures are available. The wall is currently closed up and before opening it, I need to try to understnd what I'm getting in to.
  2. G

Still looking for a bit of wisdom I'd appreciate any more advice here and most importantly the importance of the sanitary tee that Terry suggests. GAW
  3. G

Reply to David If I move the toilet a bit away from the vertical, but still use a standard tee (not a sanitary Tee) will that stop the splashing? That is the real issue for me, I think. Any wisdom here?
  4. G

Reply to David The back flow toilet backs up to the wall and the vertical pipe is in the wall, right behind the toilet, with its outer wall about 2 1/2 inches from the wall suface and toilet outlet. The replacement, and elevated, bottom drain toilet would then be a "normal" distance from the...
  5. G

Reply to Terry The vertical line is big enough, 3", since it serves a large apartment building. However, the "tee" is currently a standard tee, not a sanitary Tee. So does it still work, or am I chasing the impossible solution (since I do not think the building will let me switch it to a...
  6. G

What if, then, I take out the rear outlet toilet completely, elevate the throne so that I can put in a Toto Ultramax or Carlyle or the like, and exhaust the system through the existing Tee connector (that was being used for the rear outlet ) through a normal trap to the vertical exhaust pipe...
  7. G

After installing a rear outlet jet assist Kohler, followed by a jet assist American Standard, and now a Crane (gravity, rear outlet) toilet, I always find a few, very small splashes on the toilet seat itself after every flush. The toilet in in a renovated kitchen and connects to the old sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks