Search results

1. L

Hot Water Heater

I have a hot water heater (electric) where the water stinks. The cold water side is fine .I have had a sulfur water problem in the past. When I run the water on the hot water side and the water heater is turned off at the box the water is ok. Its when the heater is turned on that the water...
  2. L

Dirty water in house

Just recently the water my brother-in-law's house was dirty. Its a open well and the water is clear in the well ,as far as we know. He pumped out the well water and now the well water is still clear and so is the water in the house. Any thoughts out there?
  3. L

Dirty water in house

I am trying to help with my brother in law's well water problem. What I know is it is a dug well with a filter and plastic piping going into the house. The water in the well is clear, so why is the water dirty in the house. I will try to clarify this problem as I get more information
  4. L

water pump problems

I turned off the circuit breaker to my water pump and turned the breaker back on and now my pump will not run. Do i have to reset it
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks