Search results

1. X

Do not put lettuce down ur garbage disposal...

Lol...I didn't wait and I also tried the plunger before he got home. All it did was gurgle and splash ice cold, nasty, water with pretty green slime in it, all over the place!
  2. X

Ok...I would like to thank all of you very much for your feedback. My bf took the pipe off this morning to clear the clog out and it turns out that somehow a plastic knife was lodged in there! lol...This was not my fault! We don't use plastic silver wear! Thank you again!
  3. X

yes....the garbage disposal is in the right sink...the left sink drains fine.
  4. X

ok...I was cleaning lettuce earlier and put some leaves down my garbage disposal. Now my sink won't drain. I checked and I didn't see anything down the drain. The blades still move and splash water everywhere...Also, on top of having green, gooey, slime everywhere, the water that is standing in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks