Search results

1. J

30" Outside Diameter Shower Enclosure?

Is there anyone that makes small shower enclosures? I am looking for one for my camp. This is what I have to work with and I can't seem to locate one. jim
  2. J

Next Question, Grass Hydrant?

I will be using the camp when temps may be in the single digits. This is when I am worried about it freezing. Valveman they work like a fire hydrant, but a lot smaller. When you shut them off the hydrant part drains off. Jim
  3. J

Next Question, Grass Hydrant?

Remember the two hunting camps? Well I am set with the submersible pump the single pressure tank with the 30 to 50 pressure switch and the CSV if desired. I thought I would use grass hydrants at each camp to drain them. I plan on using heat tape from the hydrant to the camp to stop the line from...
  4. J

One well to Two places???

I would like to go with the simplest solution at the lowest cost, because these are only hunting camps. The one camp is going to be about 70' from the well and the other 30' from the first camp. If I put the 20 gallon pressure tank with the pressure switch on it in the first camp, where do I put...
  5. J

Guys I appreciate you responses, however I think I am more confused then when I started. Can we come to the best solution for my situation or agree to disagree. Jim
  6. J

I am drilling a well and would like to hook it to two camps. I plan to use a submersible pump. I would like to put a bladder tank in each camp, however I know it would be working off of one pressure switch. Can you do it this way or do you have to have a bladder type pump in the well? Any info...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks