Search results

1. C

Moving drain lines and water lines for pedestal sink

We had a ton of storage. When she noted she wanted a pedestal vanity...I kept asking her where all of her stuff is going to be stored. The bathroom is insanely small...more of a closet with a commode, shower stall, and sink. You see, her sister, married 'up' and has a 5800sq house in...
  2. C

...ya know what Ian, I just went back in there to stare at it and I have 1/2 inch of playroom. When I take off the 3 inch black rubber extension put on by the previous homeowner, it just might work....and if I paint it all green, it will be camo-d. I think it'll work...it just might...
  3. C

Ian, Thanks. I know...I know.... I got one of those 'wife' things...and though she has not come home yet from the friend's house with the kids....I know she will say: "What if someone is sitting on the commode? They'll see it then." Thoughts? --C
  4. C

Recently, we had to re-do a bathroom due to floor rot... Well, after the floor and sub were replaced and tiled, the wife got a wild hair that we (I) would tear out the cabinet sink and install a nice pedestal sink. Here's the issue...and I tried explaining it to the wife before she bought the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks