Search results

1. B

Subpanel

alright then- ballpark figure as to how much labor would cost to put in and wire a new panel. and yes my plan was to get the wire, run it, run branch circuits and then have a pro hook it up.
  2. B

Subpanel

right!! oops. We i was thinking using a 40 amp breaker in the first floor panel. Our basement panel would be single phase. But would i need to run a total of 3 or 4 conductors between panels? And how do I find out if the 40A breaker I would install would trip the 100A main? And if 40A is...
  3. B

Subpanel

Hello, I would like to install a subpanel in the basement of my church for a new technology center they are building. Here's the existing electrical scheme: 3-Phase 400A service from street (due to elevator). Main Panel to three subpanels: two 100A panels on each of the new addition floors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks