Search results

1. 1890farmhouse

Flat Panel Radiators

I plan to replace two cast iron radiators with Runtal flat panel radiators; one on the first floor and one directly above on the second floor. The existing hot water system has black iron pipe. What is the best way to connect new 1/2" copper for the flat panels into the black iron pipe? There...
  2. 1890farmhouse

New Connection to Sewer

I need to connect a new 4" PVC waste line for a new bathroom to an existing 4" PVC main line that runs to the street. Both lines will be subslab in the basement (currently dirt floor) and intersect at 90 degrees. What is the best way to tie into the existing? I planned to use a 45 degree bend...
  3. 1890farmhouse

Fan for New 1/2 Bathroom

I am building a new 1st floor 1/2 bathroom near the center of my 2-story colonial house with a full basement. It will be 3' x 7', toilet on one end and pedestal sink at other end. I want to install a ceiling vent fan for odor control, but due to the location, there is no good path for venting...
  4. 1890farmhouse

New Sewer Connection

I need to tie into my existing 4" PVC sewer pipe, which runs under the dirt floor in my basement, for a new bathroom. The new line will enter at 90 degrees and also needs to be beneath the dirt floor. I plan to pour a slab in the future. I plan to expose and remove a short section of the...
  5. 1890farmhouse

Cast Iron Radiator for New Room

My house has a two-pipe, single-loop hydronic heating system with cast iron radiators. I want to add a small cast iron radiator to a new 2nd floor bathroom. The pipes are all black metal with cast iron fittings. How do I tap into the 2.5" O.D. pipes in the basement to run new lines to the 2nd...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks