Search results

1. S

Tankless water heaters?

Rinnai I had a Rinnai 2532FFU installed several months ago. It is rated 8.5 gpm, enough to handle several usages simultaneously. Mine is LP gas. Although its capacity is enough to supply whole-house usage, mine is installed to serve the three bathrooms which are so far from the main water...
  2. S

Flushmate causing water hammer

Thanks, Jimbo, for the prompt response. Perhaps I was in error in calling this problem a water hammer; water hammer is the thing it most reminds me of. What happens (and it happens when the water shuts off from filling the toilet as well as when turning off faucets -- or on) is a burst of...
  3. S

Flushmate causing water hammer

My 6-year-old American Standard toilet with Flushmate appears to be the source of an increasingly-severe water hammer in the pipes behind the toilet. The water hammer has been present since the toiled was installed in our addition 6-1/2 years ago, but it was only occasional and mild until...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks