Search results

1. R

Toilet running

I have a standard Crane flush toilet. I notice a small drizzle of water from the tank to the bowl. It is just enough to notice a slight disturbance in the bowl. How would I fix this?
  2. R

Wet angle stop

Today the wet spot is now dry;I dont understand how that could happen;but...................Im gonna leave it for about a week and then hook the new faucett up.... what are the chances it will leak when I turn the water on or did it just seal itself?
  3. R

Wet angle stop

I removed the stop and removed and reapplied teflon tape and noticed on the nipple some what looks to be old pipe dope that was halfway on the nipple and I couldnt get it off[even with a wire brush.] I suspect that is preventing a proper seal. Any tips, concerns, etc about removing the close...
  4. R

Wet angle stop

I used a pipe wrench. How do you tighten the packing nut?
  5. R

Wet angle stop

I replaced both angle stops in my bathroom. That was relativly easy with only unscrewing the old , cleaning up the threads on the nipples[attached to a brass fitting attached to the studs], putting on teflon tape to the nipple threads and screwing the angle stops on. Everything seems fine except...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks