Search results

1. T

Water rings in the bowl

We have hard water and I try to keep the bowl spotless by using vinager and CRP (SP) to clean the mineral deposits. Well after about 1.5 years I can see and feel a very slight mineral deposit ring in the bowl. Any suggestions to getting it off without damaging the toilet bowl? Don't want to...
  2. T

New Toto Drake: Install issues

Did not mean to offend. Terry, Sorry if my post offended or upset you or anybody as that was not my intent. Actually Toto's Southern CA rep and their tech dept back East advised me to return the bowl as it should not rock "at all", their words, not mine. Toilets are the least of my concern...
  3. T

Ok, got another bowl, kind of the same issue. Here is what I did, I tighten the tank down to a point where the contact points were close, I uses those plastic toilet shims and placed them under the tank on the edge of each side and the back then tighten a little more. I can't see them and the...
  4. T

Wax Rings

We just had tile installed and the flange is about 3/8" below the tile. I purchased one of those extra-thick wax rings with the rubber ring inside the wax. When I placed the wax ring on the toilet the ring extends about 1/2" or so below the bottom edge of the toilet. When I seated the toilet...
  5. T

I just purchased a new Toto Drake toilet. I installed the bowl, then was putting the tank and noticed that I can't get it to snug up and not rock. I have tightened the bolts pretty snug with a 4" wrench. I then noticed that the lip on the bowl (the recessed areawhere the tank rests) is about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks