Search results

1. Deathlok

Anyone heard about Aquadis TY350 toilets?

I saw a dual flush Aquadis toilet with comfort seat for $329 CAN @ Home Depot. Was wondering what people have heard about these? Are they any good?
  2. Deathlok

CLeaning a TOTO with saniglosee: What cleaners are safe to use?

I have had my TOTO Drake with sanigloss & G-max for over 1 year. This toilet is a work of art. Its so beautiful. But I have not given much thought to the type of cleaner I use. I read this little blurb & it got me thinking: Q: What can I use to clean Sana-Gloss toilets? A: In order...
  3. Deathlok

Leaky toilet: I think I installed it wrong, HELP!

OK, I got my new TOTO "Drake" toilet. I installed it , but there are leaks from the 2 bolts in the tanks & 1 of the contact points where the tank meets the bowl behind the toilet seat. Is there pictures showing how the bolts/washers should look like when installed properly? I am thinking I am...
  4. Deathlok

Crackle/Faux finish paints: Any advise or websites with tips?

Since I am installing a new Toto toilet in my bathroom, I decided to repaint the walls, install a new mirror & towel racks. Are there any sites that offer helpful tips? I am prob. going to use the sponge off technique for that subtle, cloudy look. I also might crackle the bathroom cabinet...
  5. Deathlok

Recommendations for a new Toilet: I am a NOOB so please adivse me!

Ok, I am replacing my upstairs toilet. I was at home depot here in Canada. Where else should I go to look at toilets? Plumbing stores? Which ones would you recommend? I read the thread on american standard champ model. I will stay far , far away from that one! :D I would like to get a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks