Search results

1. K

Retrofit and Air Gap

The big problem here is siphoning backwards.
  2. K

Another Water Hammer Question

Long Distance I was thinking immediately that the long run of pipe on the distant side of his house from the water main is "typical water hammer at its finest." You get water at 8.3 lbs per gallon moving down a long run and suddenly shut the water off= Bammm! Like a water sledgehammer...
  3. K

Venting Bathroom - Is my way a good way?

Heat Loss Ok, Maybe I'm a little out of my league. I'm a firefighter, and if you've ever seen the heat loss from any vent (dryer, bathroom, kitchen hood,...) through an infra-red vision camera on a chilly night, you would see the market for a million dollars. I'd say that if you vent out...
  4. K

Blupping Sink

No snake will make up for proper venting. I agree with the proper venting. The snake will increase the lumen of the pipe temporarily-- until it happens again. You have to imagine pouring gas from a gas can with the air-vent closed. If the amount of fluid fills the lumen of the spout, it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks