Search results

1. RBPhilip

Condensation (?) inside kitchen vent

As I've been remodelling I've been upgrading various features of the house. This summer when the roof was off I added a vent pipe into the kitchen, to be connected to the over-stove microwave when the kitchen got to that state. Well, yesterday I installed the cabinets and today the microwave...
  2. RBPhilip

What about garbage disposals for septic systems?

I've seen conflicting observations that garbage disposals are detrimental to septic systems. I've also seen In-sink-erator has a special disposal that injects enzymes into the "mix" every time you use the disposal to keep the tank healthy... Any hard data on this topic? Rob
  3. RBPhilip

Are lint filters necessary for septic systems?

I've seen conflicting observations that lint from the washing machine is (or is not) the major "killer" of septic systems. Does anybody have any hard data? thanks.. Rob
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks