Search results

1. T

Black Greasy Particles in Bathtub Water!

Oh, when my husband replaced the cartridge, he also installed the new faucet, but that was about 4-5 months ago and the black stuff just started a couple of days ago.
  2. T

The brand of faucet is Moen. It looks like it could be rubber, but how long will it take for it to run it's course and why did it happen in the first place? My husband just put more salt in the water softener and scheduled it to run tonight as usual. I feel horrible everytime I go to give my...
  3. T

Hi, a few months ago the water to our upstairs bathtub stopped working so my husband replaced the cartridge for the valve. Just recently, black particles are in the water now, they are smudgy if I squish one and sometimes the water makes bursting noises followed by slightly greyish water. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks