Search results

1. don87

Braided flexible hose connector nomenclature

I have a ½” supply valve but the 30” braided flexible hose I have has a 3/8” FIP connector . So how do I describe the adapter I need? I assume I need a 3/8” MIP to ½” xxx adapter. What is the proper nomenclature for the ½” side that connects to the supply valve. That ½” side needs a rubber...
  2. don87

8" single handle Lavatory Faucet

Thanks, guys. I'll take a look at both suggestions. I am surprised that apparently no manufacturer makes a single lever faucet for 8" wide hole spacing. Seems like there would be a market for them.
  3. don87

8" single handle Lavatory Faucet

I would like to have a single handle lavatory faucet for my bathroom which has a 8" 3-hole spacing. Best I can tell no one makes such a faucet. Anyone know where I can get one? They make single handle kitchen faucets that have independent facilities that can be mounted in virtually any hole...
  4. don87

TOTO Bone Color

I bought a TOTO Drake in bone to match my Kohler almond bathtub. Unfortunately, contrary to the Toto compatibility chart, the Kohler tub is significantly darker than the Toto. The tub is about 20years old and I am wondering if a newer Kohler tub would match any better. If not, is there another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks