Search results

1. harms01ns

Toto bowl doesn't fill high enough.

I think I found the answer to my question in another member's that was answered by Terry in a query titled "Toto Drake parts question". I have an Ultimate model with a RED flapper. Terry indicates that the red flapper is for the Drake model, and the BLUE is for the Ultimate. Sounds like a...
  2. harms01ns

When I pour water slowly into the bowl, I add 2 - 3 inches before it stabilizes at its maximum fill point. It flushes everything out of the bowl OK, but because solid waste is too crowded in a smaller space when it doesn't fill to its design point, it doesn't clean as well. Surely there's an...
  3. harms01ns

That's how I thought it should work, too. The water level in the tank is about 1/8" inch below the top of the overflow tube -- no matter whether I hold the lever until the waste discharges from the bowl, or release it immediately. However, when I release it immediately, there's about 1.5-2" of...
  4. harms01ns

Fill tube Thanks for your responsee. The fill tube is connected to the overflow tube so that it discharges into it the way you describe. It seems to me that the flapper valve is closing too quickly, and that less of the residual water at the bottom of the tank (after the waste is discharged...
  5. harms01ns

I have a Toto toilet with (Model #??) "C854" stamped on the inside of the tank). It doesn't fill the bowl after a flush unless I hold the lever down until the waste is discharged. It only fills to half (or less) the proper height if I release the lever immediately. How do I fix this problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks