Search results

1. JasonG

Water backing up into shower

I have a friend that just bought a small house with a partial basement. There is a washing machine in the basement that empties into a 55 gallon drum. When it empties, the sump pump in the drum is activated and starts pumping the water up and into a drain pipe. The drain pipe it connects to...
  2. JasonG

Gurgling Sink After Remodel

I have a gurgling sink after a remodel project. The old setup was a large cement sink in the basement where the washing machine emptied into. This sink had no vent pipe or visable trap, but it worked fine. The drain pipe went right into the cement slab. I assume after this point the drain...
  3. JasonG

Commercial Sink/Wall Mount Faucet

Hello, I'm trying to install a commercial sink and wall mount faucet in my residential home. What method should I use for running the supply lines to the faucet? The faucet has 1/2" female connections. Currently, the rough supply lines are coming up from the floor, but there is room behind...
  4. JasonG

Water Meter Couplings

Is it normal to have 3/4" galvanized main supply line, to 1/2" brass water meter coupling, to 5/8" water meter, to 1/2" brass mater meter coupling, to 3/4" galvanized supply line? Why is it reduced down to the 1/2" couplings? Are there 3/4" coupling that I should use? Thanks, Jason
  5. JasonG

CPVC Connections to Valves

I'm doing some remodel work with CPVC and I am wondering what is the best way to connect valves in the lines. What is your opinion on CPVC valves. I've read that CPVC valves aren't recommended so I would like to use full port brass ball valves. Should I use two CPVC MIP fittings on both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks