Search results

1. TomC

Refinish Fiberglass Spa Tub

It sits on top of the Marble. Its made of fiberglass/Acrylic
  2. TomC

To replace the tub $ 1800 To refinish it $ 450 It is a round tub 60" Diam and 20" deep
  3. TomC

Air Gap Problem

Thanks for all the help. Going to try a new gap.
  4. TomC

I have a Round ( Not Deep ) Spa Tub in the bathroom that is Acrylic that I want to change to white. I NEVER use it, so I thought of refinishing rather than replacing. Any thoughts of refinishing a Fiberglass tub we be great.
  5. TomC

Air Gap Problem

Here are 2 pictures. Thanks for the help
  6. TomC

Air Gap Problem

Its an Insinkerator Evolution Excel ( Supposed to be good ) Not sure what brand the Air Gap is, I got it at Snyder Diamond which is a good Plumbing Supply Retailer. It cost about $25.00.
  7. TomC

Air Gap Problem

Checked it, its looks good
  8. TomC

Air Gap Problem

Water is getting to the dosposal. Just a little is coming out the air gap seal. Not the whole drain load. It is connected right, and there are no kinks.
  9. TomC

Air Gap Problem

Need help. Just put in a new Kitchen. The Sink is next to the dishwasher. Water is coming out of the Air Gap. The contractor said it was because the dishwasher is powerful. He first tried blocking one of the 2 pinholes on top of the air gap, then both. Now it leaks at the bottom seal whre it...
  10. TomC

Air & noise in Water Lines

There has been air in the water lines since the water was turned off for a new sink. Can't quite seem to get rid of it. Tried running everything including only hot. Also, when toilets are flushed there is alot of water noise lately. Plumber first came out who recently installed a new pressure...
  11. TomC

Q's Regarding Toto vs. Kohler vs. Duravit

Hi. I am trying to find a Modern Looking Toilet to replace my 15 Year Old Kohler Elongated One Piece. Was Considering the Toto Ultramax or Kohler Cimmarron but after reading all the negs about the Cimmaron was wondering if that applies to the Escale as well ( it is the K19496 ) Also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks