Search results

1. good toilet fan

Looking for an eco-friendly pressure assist toilet

Thanks for the advice Terry! A family member recommended the toilets above, so I thought I'd check with you guys. After careful consideration and looking at the MaP reports, I think I'll go with the Kohler.
  2. good toilet fan

Looking for an eco-friendly pressure assist toilet

I am looking for an eco friendly pressure assist toilet to replace a poor working Kohler Wellworth. I've narrowed it down to these choices: 1. Kohler Wellworth Pressure Lite (3531) 2. Vitra Evergreen toilet 3. Crane Ecomiser (38350) 4. Crane Economizer 1 5. Mansfield Quantum One...
  3. good toilet fan

Flushmate toilets

I just saw a brand-new Kohler Wellworth Pressure Lite toilet with the Flushmate III system at a local Starbucks Coffee. I thought it was the best Flushmate toilet ever. Runner-ups include the Gerber Flushmate toilets. :D :D :D
  4. good toilet fan

Toto toilets - commercial vs residential

Toto G-Max and PowerGravity toilets are better than any of the other Toto toilets added together! :D :D :D
  5. good toilet fan

Flushmate toilets

What do you think is the best Flushmate-assist toilet?
  6. good toilet fan

Kohler vs. Gerber Pressure Assist?

Both toilets are good. Plus, the Kohler K-3544 Highline Pressure Lite is the most popular toilet in America. Cheers! :D :D :D
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks