Search results

1. D

first time driller

Speedbump, thanks for your help. When and if I get a pump set up I'll let you know how it went. Again thanks!
  2. D

first time driller

finally water I'm not sure what happened, but at 53 feet water started coming out of my pipe. It ran for about five minutes and then settled down to about ten feet below ground level. I put the pitcher pump on and began pumping. The more I pumped the better the flow. I'm not sure about the...
  3. D

first time driller

first time drillerI'm sure the neighbors are tired of hearing my banging. I assume my joints are tight because after every five foot section I fill the pipe with water. The water I put in is almost always still in the pipe. My house well is 57 feet. When I hit 50 feet with my self driven pipe I...
  4. D

first time driller

I'm driving an 1and 1/4"galvanized pipe with a 42" screened drive point. Why would it matter if I went past the shallow water? Couldn't I get into the same water vein that my house well is also in? The water static level on my house well is about 10 feet below the surface. Wouldn't a well I...
  5. D

first time driller

I'm driving a well for the first time. My house well is 57 ft. I'm trying to drive a well by my pond to provide water for it when it gets low in the summer. I've driven down 50 ft so far and don't really know what to expect. The 1.25" diameter pipe I'm driving goes down at varying degrees of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks