Search results

1. M

Carlyle I vs. Carlyle II

I've been reading all the posts I could find discussing the double cyclone v. g-max flushing system, and found one person stating that the double cyclone flush is not very powerful, and another person stating the flush from the Vespin would be slightly more powerful than the Carlyle, since...
  2. M

Carlyle I vs. Carlyle II

I decided to purchase a Toto Carlyle toilet to replace an old toilet in my son's bathroom (he just moved to college, and his toilet has had a hard life). I have a Drake in the guest bathroom I bought a few years ago, and love it. My dilemma now is that the Carlyle I is available with the G-Max...
  3. M

Sewer line replacement problems

Thanks for the response, HJ, I'm having another plumber come out Monday and give me a second opinion. I wanted to remodel that bathroom, but obviously don't want to start putting in new tile if I'm going to have to dig up the floor.
  4. M

Sewer line replacement problems

I've got roots getting into my cast iron sewer line (the line under the house, not in the yard), which I have had cleaned out twice. A plumber recently ran a video through the line, thought the line might be damaged. I have had foundation problems, and had piers put in all around the house 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks