Search results

1. welmoed

Vent-Away doesn't flush completely

Problem solved!!! Bob took the tank and bowl off the wall, gave them a thorough cleaning, and discovered what the problem was. Evidently, the seal around the ventaway portion had failed, creating an air gap during the flush, which led to a failure of the swirl. I'm not sure exactly where he...
  2. welmoed

The situation with the toilet finally got so bad that we called in a plumber to snake the line. He found no obstructions and is getting us a price on replacing the unit. In the meantime, my husband has removed the toilet from the wall in order to see whether there is an issue inside the toilet...
  3. welmoed

We purchased a house built in 1972; three of the four bathrooms have American Standard wall-mounted Vent-Away toilets. Two of them work fine; the third (in the master bathroom) has problems with incomplete flushing. The contents of the bowl don't clear with one flush; it sometimes takes three or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks