Search results

1. F

Heat pump question

I have a goodman 3 ton 16 seer heat pump system. It works good in cooling. But when I select heat on the thermostat the condensing unit never comes on. The only way to get heat is with the heat strips. Anybody got any pointers?
  2. F

grundfos mq-45

Well I just bought the MQ-45 to use as my shallow well pump. This thing is very quiet. The main thing I was after. It has plenty of pressure. However it has this alarm thing on it that will shit it off if it thinks somthing is wrong. I get an alarm after about 5 min of it running. After looking...
  3. F

very loud well shallow well pump

Well I have a craftsman 1/2 shallow well jet pump in my basement. It pumps fine, However the sound is unbearable. I have tried to search on here for who makes the quitest pump. I cant seem to find the answer. So my question is which manufactuer makes one that I will not hear in my living room...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks