Search results

1. billrok

Brand New Well X Trol and Now What??

My trusty Fluke reads 5.5/5.6A on one leg and 6.2/6.2 on the other leg while pump is running. Cut in and cut out pressures remain unchanged. Unfortunately the symptoms haven't reproduced themselves while I'm watching just as of yet. Lack of water in the well is not a factor around here. Tons...
  2. billrok

Bob NH, thanks for the quick response. The water gauge is a new 4" Viking and I'm using a precision analog tire pressure gauge with rotary dial. Air side is just at or maybe a pound or two below cut in pressure consistently. What's happening is sometime after the pump cuts in it will simply...
  3. billrok

Gentlemen, after much lurking on this wonderful forum, I decided to replace the vintage 42 gal. galvanized tank with a brand new WX 302 by Well X Trol. New Sq.D. pressure switch set at 43/63. Tank at 40/41. Bought the house 3 years ago, previous owner said he replaced the pump 12 to 15 years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks