Search results

1. RED BARN

Question on Pressure switchs and cycling.

Mine cuts on at 35~40ish and cuts off 55ish. I have no idea what kind of pump is in the ground. Does this seem to be a normal cycle PSI? Is there such a thing? I've not fooled around with this to much but I do know how to adj. the psi settings. Just wondering if there is a normal setting.
  2. RED BARN

Well I ain't got no water!

Well I got water :D! Contacts on the pressure switch had some corrosion. Also looked a bit worn so next time (today) I'm at Lowes I'm picking up a new pressure switch. I think a spare would be a good idea just in case. Thank God I do not have to call the well company=$$$$$.
  3. RED BARN

Well I ain't got no water!

I was taking a shower tonight and had low pressure, figured the wife had started the washing machine. Nope! So I go out to the well and the gauge is on "0" and no humming :mad:. I pulled the cover on the pressure switch and the contacts are made. I checked the breaker and alls well. I'm gonna...
  4. RED BARN

Flickering?

To be honest I figured it would be related to wiring or incoming feed problem from power provider. I will check into this "soft start", I've got an Uncle who does A/C work, maybe he can help obtain one. :D Thanks FO.
  5. RED BARN

Flickering?

When my A/C comes on, I get a flicker in my lights. What kind of issues should I look for? Loose wiring, incoming power problem........:confused:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks