Search results

1. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

IT only bangs when main faucet is turned on OR when sprayer's trigger is released, so I cant tell if pressure drops because of it
  2. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

think then the divereter is going south???
  3. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

Just checked and no leaking with faucet on or sprayer on. Also when sprayer was on I moved the hose around to see if it leaked. No water detected
  4. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

Leakdown? wheres the water going? How then do I fix this. Its the first faucet to do this and its anoying Redwood..........Thank YOU
  5. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

So you belive the sprayer diverter is going bad?
  6. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

BEFORE turning on the water , THIS time I picked up the sprayer , squeezed the trigger THEN turned on the water. NO BANG. just a slight double bang when sprayer trigger released. For the next 2 mins when I went to turn the water on for the regular nozle.........NO BANG AT ALL:confused...
  7. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

First sorry I didnt get right back to you guys, seemed I had "email notification" not set:o Anyhow it's a KOHLER K-10412 SINGLE LEVER KITCHEN SINK FAUCET. It ONLY bangs when water is turned ON. We recently moved into this home with the faucet already there. It did it a little then...
  8. BruceY

Kitchen faucet bangs

when ever we turn on our kitchen sink faucet it , for lack of a different word, goes bang when first turned on. It's worse and does it multiple times if I use the Brita filter option. It's not loud but is noticable No leaks underneath the sink and doesnt do it any oter faucet in our home, just...
  9. BruceY

Sump Pump is what I need???

Home with an exterier set of steps leeds down along side of home to a basement door. regular door not bilko. At bottom of steps is a landing measureing approx 3x4 feet. In the middle is a drain, I'm assuming to a french drain. This drain is exposed to the outside elements. It seems to blocked...
  10. BruceY

4" Sewer Line Help

Think my pic didnt attach was it's a bmp, recently reprogramed pc and havent installed jpg program, sorry
  11. BruceY

4" Sewer Line Help

I'm painting my basement walls and floors when I noticed a crack in the 45 degree angle on the 4" sewer line coming out of a wall , see pic NOT SURE IF PIC IS SEEN So I'll decribe 4" sewer line comes out of stone wall about 6' up, runs straight out about 2 1/2' then 45degree down turn ...
  12. BruceY

Blupping Sink

Bar Sink Bar sink does seem to drain a little slow at times, I attrebuted this to a small sink drain pipe. There are no sink vents located at each sink. Never where. And as I stated it did work fine before just as shown in my diagram. That's what has me puzzled as to what it is. Both sinks...
  13. BruceY

Blupping Sink

Nothing changed..... Nothing has been changed in ove 27 years I've lived in this home. The blurpping started maybe just over a year ago. Not too noticable at first but with time it has. Someone told me it sounded like the vent stack was clogged. I got my ladder out, dragged my garden hose to...
  14. BruceY

Blupping Sink

I have two sinks feeding into one drain. The first sink is a typical kitchen sink. that drain goes thru the floor, into my basement and ties into the main drain exiting the house. The second sink is a small wet bar sink located in the next room. THAT sink has a lead drain pipe that ties into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks