Search results

1. N

Hot air heat question

Hot air heat Thanks so much!!!
  2. N

Hot air heat question

Hello all--I have a Rheem hot air system in my ranch home--and i just installed a new honeywell Thermostat its a 2 wire system--nothing fancy--All works good--I was wondering what would happen if i went on vacation for a week in the winter--and the Thermostat shorted out and kept the heat...
  3. N

Basement Trap Question

U Trap Where would i find out if this TRAP can be bypassed? I live in NY
  4. N

Basement Trap Question

Trap I understand what your saying--I did empty the trap and i cleaned the entire inside and out very well--I banged around at the hole and all around the hole--It was strong--Its not like the pipe is holding tons of water with tons of pressure--Its a cast iron pipe that the acid ate away at...
  5. N

Basement Trap Question

Hello all-I have a clean out trap in my basement--It has 2 4 inch cleanouts--It has a U shape to it--Anyway--The pipe is strong and looks good--However we opened one of the 4" cleanouts and poured inacleaning acid-which went into the cesspool and dropped the level all the way down--The problem...
  6. N

Basement Cleanout trap developed a small

Leak Ok thanks.. I just thought there was some sort of a patch.. Like i said--The Trap is solid--i think i Messed a week spot up with the chemical i added to the pool.. My error...
  7. N

Basement Cleanout trap developed a small

leak! I noticed that there is a small area about the size of a Pea==at the bottom of the -U- trap.. I believe we added a cesspool chemical through the 4" cast iron cleanout--and we shouldnt have.. My question is--The rest of the trap looks solid and is solid--Is there any kind of epoxy or...
  8. N

Bacement cleanout trap has a small hole

The house is about 65 Yrs old I know i can change the trap assy--But i'm also sure i can seal it--Hell--They seal Fuel oil tanks 275 gal jobs--With fiberglass sealer--I've seen it--So this trap should be a snap to seal.. I sanded the area--Its all clean now ready to seal.. I was also told by a...
  9. N

Bacement cleanout trap has a small hole

Hello all--I have a cast iron --Trap that runs along the basement wall--Its U shapped with two 4 inch cleanouts plugs on it--My problem is--I noticed a small leak last night on my basement floor--and found that the pipe has a small hole right at the U therest of the pipe is fine--My question...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks