Search results

1. H

UGGHHHH! Toilet in now I can't find main shutoff

I'm In Avondale. The house was built in 1994. And there is nothing inside, or outside. I dug around the water meter, and there is no valve on my side of the meter. I don't want to dig the 25 feet along the line to see if it is there! I'll call the city and see if they can shut it off.
  2. H

UGGHHHH! Toilet in now I can't find main shutoff

OK, Got the flange repair thing in, filled in broken concrete with new patch material, everything is in bolted down toilet level, etc. Wen't to hook up the water line to toilet, and the bango type metal pipe flare were the little rubber gasket meets the toilet, breaks. Now when I try to tighten...
  3. H

My Flange is rusted apart

Ok, I got the rusted piece of flange off. Now most of the concrete was chipped away from the flange pipe itself. The rusted flange was only on about 1/3 or less of concrete to rest on, and that was on mostly one side. Do I use some concret patch to fill in were the voids are around the pipe...
  4. H

Sorry, but can someone tell me what type of screws, and anchors I need for the flange repair ring? It is into concrete and ceramic floor! Thanks
  5. H

I went to see aplumber down the street from me to see if he would replace the flange for me. Told me to use a toilet flange repair ring. which he gave me from his truck, and said to call him if it doesn't work. Free!!! told me how to do it too. It seems pretty slick, it's a stainless steel 2...
  6. H

Hi, My toilet, was wobbling last week. I tightened down one side of the bowl, and when I went to tighten the other side the nut kept turning and the bolt came up without stopping. I thought it was off of the flange, and since the UPC toilet keeps plugging up, and was 10 years old, I decided this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks