Search results

1. rrr

Can't get trim off shower handles... advice?

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. So I found a socket that fit well, then grabbed it with a big set of pliers... and gave it a good try. But still didn't budge. All I can figure is that the threads are rusted/corroded. Probably dissimilar metals reacting/fusing.... I'll squirt some liq wrench...
  2. rrr

Can't get trim off shower handles... advice?

Hi, I have a Delta tub/shower faucet setup. Probably 10+ yrs old. Don't know the model number. I'm trying to get the %#&^ trim off the handles... but they won't budge. Tried unscrewing them, pulling... but it doesn't budge. How do these things come off? Here's a picture of the trim I'm...
  3. rrr

Direct vent questions - vertical venting, with offset output vent - suggestions?

I have a 24yr old (!) Bradford White atmospheric vent tank (propane) that is ready for replacement. It's been a great unit. Since it sits in a small laundry room with a gas dryer, I'm thinking a direct vent unit makes more sense. Less potential issues with back drafting, and potential FVIR...
  4. rrr

Cooktop vent reducer required from JennAir - does this make sense?

Hi, First time poster. I just bought a new gas Jenn-air cook-top (JDG3536WS). This will replace an old electric Jenn-air cook top (22yrs old). The old cook top blower motor has a total of 8' of 5" dia vent pipe (including one 90 elbow), and a 5" wall cap with damper. The venting...
  5. rrr

high dynamic water pressure - what is normal?

At my home, I have ~40psi of static water pressure on the house side of the regulator (I have a gauge on it). The water on the street side of the regulator is ~110psi. The gauge has a "max" indicator. Over a period of ~1 day, somewhere it is peaking out at ~ 110psi (dynamic max pressure). I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks