Search results

1. B

Toilet completely flattens wax ring on flange

Thanks Jad. I did test the bowl over the flange prior to the first wax ring. I think I am the victim of home improvements that will never end. The stain that was present inside the toilet (running from the rim down) before I even began this project gave me reason to question the toilet. It...
  2. B

The normal wax ring appears to have solved the problem of the leaking wax ring. It would seem however that I have another leak in the toilet that I would attribute to a crack. Prior to installing the toilet, I noticed a stain running inside the toilet from the rim to the floor. Not convinced...
  3. B

Thanks for all the replies. The screws are all the way down (i.e. not raised above the flange at all) and the flange is perfectly level on the floor. The toilet didn't rock at all, it is very solid in fact. I think that the suggestions about the wax ring are going to be my solution. I am...
  4. B

Hello I have a quick question for the folks on this forum. A few months back I had a leaky toilet. I removed the toilet to find the underlayment & subfloor rotten and the toilet flange completely broken on a cast iron drain pipe. The previous owners had simply installed a toilet with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks