Search results

1. Jkegarch

Old Mueller valve won't budge...

Hoping someone might recognize this valve and might know how to get it to turn. It's located on the house side of my meter and I need to shut it off in order to change a washer downstream. I've tried a moderate amount of force on the lever with no success. Afraid to try any harder and risk...
  2. Jkegarch

Second septic line tie-in for master bedroom addition

I have a question about plumbing a master bed/bath addition to an existing septic system in the rear of the house. The bathroom will be located approximatedly 20' away from the house sewer line that exits through the foundation. To connect the new bathroom, the horizontal waste line will...
  3. Jkegarch

Closet Flang Bolt Hole Alignment

Hi, I recently attempted to install a new American Standard in my home using the original closet flange and bend (circa 1952). When I went to dry fit the base over the bolts I found that the bolts from the flange did not align with the slotted bolt holes in the toilet. I measured the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks