Search results

1. J

Removed toilet, now what?

Hey Gary, thanks for your help. Thanks to you all. Saved me from my self and a big bill from Steve the Plumber. Jim
  2. J

Thank you guys for your responses and help. Going to try removing broken bolt ,new wax ring and put back togeather.
  3. J

It's a slab. With a sheet of linolium glued to it. The tube is pvc. Considered a basement bath room. This isn't the only questionable item the previous owner left me.
  4. J

Removed the lower level toilet in my 27 y.o. split level, due to a leak. Toilet didn't have the normal attachment, it was bolted down to the floor with what looked like lag bolts. One of them twisted right off due to rust. Couple questions. Is this a normal attachment in an older lower level...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks