Search results

1. brillo

Sewer vent stack, need help

Thanks for the reply Reach4, I thought about Fernco. I looked at the 4inx4in PVC DWV mechanical coupling by Fernco, mainly for the added coverage, to aid in keeping it up. Do you think the extra length matters? At best, there's two inches between top of the metal sleeve and the ground. So the...
  2. brillo

Sewer vent stack, need help

My daughter needs to have a vent stack put on her front lawn sewer line. There is a metal sleeve on the vertical pipe, which used to have a cover for a ground level vent. She bought the house a few years ago, and all that's been there is a flat stone covering the hole. The sleeve is below ground...
  3. brillo

Wire or socket?

I have a 12" stem for a pendant light, 3' of 18ga. wire running down the stem to the canopy and the socket, then the bulb and glass shade. This is the fixture. So what exactly limits the bulb wattage?
  4. brillo

Wire or socket?

When there is sticker on a light canopy stating 60 watt max., or 100 watt max., is it the socket or the gauge wire used on the socket that limits the wattage of the bulb to be used in the lamp?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks