Search results

1. B

Water in well, pump working, can't build up pressure, but doesn't lose pressure????

Retested Amps on Well Pump...seems fine. I tested the well pump again and it's showing 7.68-7.70 amps. Again the well pump characteristics show 7.9 amps. So it seems like it's working okay. We drained the water today...filled up bathtub and misc. jugs for general use and tried to pull the...
  2. B

Water in well, pump working, can't build up pressure, but doesn't lose pressure????

Check valve??? I just talked to the plumber who is helping on this and he said we don't have a check valve in the house. He did replace the one at the well pump, though. Thanks, bg
  3. B

Inside check valve? Where would the inside check valve be located? I don't know if we have one of those....I saw a diagram and it showed the check valve at the top of the well pump. It sounds like the valve you're talking about is different from the valve at the pump?
  4. B

Check valve???? Okay...if the leak were occurring and the check valve is masking it.....would the leak occur in the part of the line in the well....or somewhere in the ground? If it is in the ground what would be the best way to find it? The well driller had to cut a road in to get to the...
  5. B

We live up on a mountain - not to far up…but definitely mountainous. We've been living at our house for 3-1/2 years without any water problems. About a month ago we started loosing water/ water pressure. Coincidentally, about the same time we started experiencing problems we had a really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks