Search results

1. Raffiecat

Stump grinding and well problem? Help!!

Thank you!! The thingy is about 6 inches in diameter and sticks up about a foot. Just checked the water pressure and it's still bad, so my hopes of something fixing itself are dashed (I thought they would be, but was hopeful) so I need to call the tree guy, and the repair man! Knowing...
  2. Raffiecat

BIG well problem?

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I know N O T H I N G about well and I'm having a problem. I had a stump ground out this morning directly behind the well. Now I have brown water (which I suspect is from the well being disturbed) and fading water pressure. The water is fine from any...
  3. Raffiecat

Stump grinding and well problem? Help!!

Hi and thank you in advance for your advice. I have been searching for answers to this problem and can't find any advice. This morning we had a stump ground out. It was directly behind our well pump in a fenced in area. The tree man had to back the truck and grinder right beside the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks