Search results

1. C

Fiber cement board (hardibacker) question

Jim, Thanks again! cris
  2. C

Jim, thanks for that advice again. i scraped it off! it's a good thing i just used it in 2 joints! One more question. I'm going to install 1"x1" glass mosaic tiles in 12"x12" sheets. when should I apply the thinset and tape between hardis? before tiling or during? bacause i read somewhwere...
  3. C

Jim, Thanks again! By the way I used the premixed thinset for the hardi joints with the specified tape. Do you think the premixed thinset will be fine? Cris
  4. C

Jim, Thanks for the advice! I just finished installing the hardibacker over a vapor barrier. How can I join the hardibacker ends with the existing drywall ends on the wall and on the ceiling? And do I need to apply caulking between the tub and the hardibacker? Thanks again! Cris
  5. C

Basement_Lurker, It's still in good condition except for the holes. Thanks! Kylee, I'm going to use 1"x1" glass mosaic tiles in 12"x12" mesh. You still think it's ok? Thanks! cris
  6. C

Hi everybody! I just installed hardibacker boards in my bathroom. But I had to remove 1 pc 'coz I made a mistake. Can I still use it again? I screwed it every 8 inches around the edges and along every stud. Can I just cover the hole with thinset? Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks