Search results

1. M

Help with Demo

There is an easier way- carefully (w. good glasses) use a circular saw to cut out the entire area around the tub back to the studs - I would strongly recommend killing the elec to this area and running a long extension cord to your circ saw (or better use a battery one) u can often take out an...
  2. M

P trap threads

I'm replacing the p trap in a kitchen drain in a house built in the late 1970's. The existing drain pipe is labled PVC but is tan in color. My new p trap threads are different from the exiting pipe...are/were there 2 types of PVC made ?? Thanks!!
  3. M

Weird Switch wiring

Thanks- Bob yes the tab is there and intact. You mentioned the fan and light connected at the fan...and that made me think...there is a plug near the switches that I changed and when I took it out I noticed that the black and white wires were reversed (that is w/ grounding "hole" facing down...
  4. M

Weird Switch wiring

sure- I have 2 of the above switch units - for a total of 4 switches- switch unit #1 has 2 switches as does switch unit # 2. does that clarify? Thanks!
  5. M

Weird Switch wiring

I have a total of 4 switches in a bathroom 1 to overhead lite; 1 to lite beside sink - 1 to fan and 1 dead . It's the Leviton switch - I attached a pict. In wiring it if I have my Hot wire attached to one bottom brass screw of switch 1 and jump the top brass screw of switch 1 to the top brass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks